After IML, probably on friday 5/31 or/and sat. 6/1 at motel out north, I intend on hosting a porn pic/star from Europe! He's quite versatile, a bit of a Scandinavian skin-head, with a mohawk the last time I saw him a couple years ago! He's built nice with a firm round butt and muscular legs! He'll be in town 5/23 to 6/3.
Just drop me a line with pics, profile, and best night for you to attend! I normally get attendees from the surrounding cities and states; as far away as Minn., Wisc., Ind., & MI! They started being int'l events when "stewards" passed the word around as they criss-crossed the globe! - Comments will be posted after IML!

He's here guys, ready to go, and open for business! Take your turn loading him up or flip/fuk if so inclined! Have a great IML!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost here! Checking BBRT the day before the party, I just approved the 50th guest; a hot, v-top Twink! More than a few will enjoy hanging off his massive tool!
ReplyDelete